Webly is a multipurpose design but specially created for web design agencies in mind. This time I created 2 designs:
Webly layout pack includes 5 pages:
- About us
- Sub page
How to download & import the free layout pack
Sign up and download the free package here.
You need to have Divi installed before you can import this layout.
Unzip the ‘Webly_Free_UNPACKME.zip’ file to your computer.
Go to Divi > Theme Options. Click on the import/export options (up/down arrow).
Click on Import and upload Webly Free Theme Options.json.
Go to Divi > Theme Customisation. Click on the import/export options (up/down arrow).
Click on Import and upload Webly Free Customizer Settings.json.
Go to Divi > Divi Library. Click on the import/export options.
Click on Import and upload Webly Free Builder Layouts.json.
Create a new page and go to Load layout > Your Saved Layouts add the page you want to use.
You might also like
- How to create a custom search result page
- How to build an image grid with a rollover
- How to create a call to action button in the menu
- How to make a sticky section in Divi
- How to build a services sidebar menu
- How to create a Divi read more blog button
- How to Make a Horizontal Email Opt-in in Divi
- How to create a custom 404 page in Divi
- How to Style the Divi Call to Action Module