This layout package includes 5 pages:
- About us
- Single service page
How to download & import this package
Sign up and download the package here.
Unzip the ‘Localbiz.zip’ file to your computer.
Go to Divi > Theme Options. Click on the import/export options (up/down arrow).
Click on Import and upload Divi Theme Options.json.
Go to Divi > Theme Customizer. Click on the import/export options (up/down arrow).
Click on Import and upload Divi Customizer Settings.json.
Go to Divi > Divi Library. Click on the import/export options.
Click on Import and upload Divi Builder Layouts.json.
Create a new page and go to Load layout > Your Saved Layouts add the page you want to use.
Change the Call to action button menu color
You can change the color in Divi > Theme Options.
Scroll to the bottom and in the CSS box field you can change the color codes.
You might also like
- How to create a custom search result page
- How to build an image grid with a rollover
- How to create a call to action button in the menu
- How to make a sticky section in Divi
- How to build a services sidebar menu
- How to create a Divi read more blog button
- How to Make a Horizontal Email Opt-in in Divi
- How to create a custom 404 page in Divi
- How to Style the Divi Call to Action Module