It is important that your logo looks great on your Divi website on any device. Logos come in many different sizes and shapes and to make them fit in well there are some good practices you can follow.
I have created a serie of tutorials for the Divi logo how you can resize the logo and some common problems with fixes.
- How to change the Divi logo
- How to adjust the logo height and size in Divi
- Prevent the logo to shrink when scrolling down
- Create an overlapping logo in Divi
- How to fix menu items being overlapped by the logo in Divi
- How to add an SVG logo to Divi
- How to add a favicon to your Divi website
We will be covering the following topics in these tutorials:
How can I resize the logo in Divi?
You can make the logo larger or smaller in the customization settings, you can also make the whole menu bigger. Get started with this step by step tutorial: How to adjust the logo height and size in Div.
Stop the logo from shrinking when scrolling down
By default the menu and logo in Divi gets smaller when you scroll down the page. If you don’t want this to happen you can follow the tutorial “Prevent the logo to shrink when scrolling down”
Portrait oriented logo
In the case you have a portrait shaped logo than it will look very small in the Divi header. For this we can create an overlapping logo, This means your logo will overlap the menu bar. You can follow the tutorial “Create an overlapping logo in Divi” for doing that.
Are your menu items getting overlapped by you logo?
If the dimensions of your logo are very wide than the menu items can be overlapped by the logo on smaller screen sizes. You can follow the tutorial “How to fix menu items being overlapped by the logo in Divi” to fix this.
Adding an SVG logo to Divi
An SVG logo is great for its scalability. However you can’t upload SVG images by default on WordPress. In this tutorial “How to add an SVG logo to your Divi website” I’m going to cover two methods how you can upload an SVG image to your Divi website.
Add a favicon to Divi
Adding a favicon to Divi is very easy to do and is good for your branding. In this tutorial we will be covering how you can create a favicon and how you can upload it to Divi.
You Might Also Like…
- How To Speed Up Your Divi Website (Guide)
- How to Make a Divi Child Theme
- How to Make a Website With Divi Theme in 2023
- The Best Divi Plugins For 2023
- The Best Divi Child Themes For 2023
- The Best Divi WooCommerce Layouts For 2023
- How To Choose The Best Divi Hosting In 2023